Conquer The City Again With SCORE RUN Day Edition

SCORE Run is back and this time with two runs in their SCORE Run Conquer The City Series.

The first run in the series is the Night Edition and it will be held on May 5th, 2018 (check out my SCORE Run Night Edition post).

Have you guys registered for the Night Edition, by the way?
I have. Hehehe
The second run in the SCORE Run Conquer The City Series will be held on July 22nd, 2018.
With the same distances as the night edition - 5K, 13K and 21K.

This time, SCORE Run Day Edition will be held at Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur.

Flag off for 21K is 5:30am, 13K at 6:00am and 5K at 6:30am.
Registration for SCORE Run Day Edition can be done at:
http://www.score.my/events/score-run-2018-day

Runners' entitlements.
And finisher medal to complete your SCORE Run Conquer The City Night && Day collection.

21K finishers will also get their finisher tee.

And for those who are not in town that day, there is also a Virtual Run that you can participate in and still get your medal.

For more info on the run, please visit SCORE website at:
http://www.score.my

Comments

  1. The finisher's medal looks nice and unique! I want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come! Come!
      See you there,ya! 😀😀😀

      Delete
  2. I think my friend registered for the night run 13km.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm organising serian scout run 2.0 in July. Come over to Sarawak?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give me the details, i can share on my fb page.
      When & what's the distance.

      Delete
    2. We will finalise the details after cny.

      Delete
  4. A virtual run and you get a medal? Real medal? Not virtual? Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You still need to run, & run the same distance. Only difference is that you run elsewhere.
      If we get a virtual medal, then run also virtually lor. No need real run. Hahaha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts