Miyagi - Before The Start of Fasting Month

This dinner at our favourite Japanese restaurant happened almost a month ago!

Can't exactly remember what the occasion was but I think we didn't have any excuse to go eat there. Just make sure we have surplus money to splurge only. Hihihi

Anyhoo, eating at Miyagi is always good value even after they slightly increase their price currently.
 Son had the teppan beef set.
 I had the salmon teriyaki set because I was hankering for salmon.

Aaaahhh now I remember! We went there because I wanted to eat salmon lah! Hahaha
 And Hubby had the chicken katsu curry set
The appetizer that came with my set. I absolutely love this simmered fish dish. Nyum nyum.

Three sets and it was only for RM116.00.

Nowadays, the restaurant is more popular than it was years ago when we first step in to the place so if we were late, we had to be prepared to see a full house and eat elsewhere. Good for the business but not good for us lah. Huhuhu

And because business is good, quite hard to get our green tea refilled now. What to do...

We still like the place and the food portion so I guess we'll still be patronising this outlet for our Japanese food fix.

Comments

  1. Japanese food anytime for me if can. No need for special occasion. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, got to la.
      Got to jaga wallet 😂😂😂

      Delete
  2. Value for money that's why lah so popular. If nearer to me, sure I go often.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts