To Ikea and The Curve

If we do go to Ikea / The Curve, there's two things we like to do there. One - Raimie loves going to Småland; the playland at Ikea and spend hours playing and making new friends there while both Zaini and I get some time to browse around.

No. 2 : we will not miss buying the cheap but delicious hot dogs and curry puffs there! All those relish you can put on your hot dog! Yummy!

Shopping at Ikea? Not so much now. Gotta save some $$$ for Japan! The Curve? The place was too quiet for me. But we did have fun browsing in Daiso at The Curve.

Comments

  1. i spent a great day window-shopping at Ikea last month. They have a lot of cost effective furniture and all their furniture looks good. i haven't been to the curves though as there was absolutely no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Life Ramblings,
    I usually spent insane amount of time just walking around Ikea. :)

    The Curve's not bad, it being not so huge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to try a Curry Puff. It sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Ikea's curry puff! So yummy! But I remember last time were better with pieces of chicken and eggs, now not so much ingredients already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny that up to now I haven't visited ikea here. I always get coupons for free breakfast and other magazine stuffs. Maybe when we get our house I will always frequent the store =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Grampy,
    It deep fried pastry with some spicy fillings in it - potatoes, chicken, sardines, etc. Sinfully delicious. :)

    @foong,
    True, not so much filling already now. :(

    @Ayie,
    When we were waiting to move to our home years ago, the Ikea catalog was with me to read every single free time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Curve WAS very quiet in the afternoon. It's not the Curve until night :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jim,
    True, very quiet during the day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts