Having Dinner At Nando's

After going to the Read Malaysia 2009 book fair, we decided to drop by Mines Shopping Centre (or nowadays known as Capital Retail, I think). What sets this shopping mall apart from the other malls around Klang Valley is probably its canal and lake.

Fancy a cruise around the lake? It's possible at Mines. You can arrange for a romantic cruise dinner too.

Then we headed to Nando's for dinner. Haven't been to Nando's in ages! We used to go to Nando's so often, we got VIP card that gave us discounts for our meals. Don't know whether they still give out those VIP cards now.


What makes Nando's special for us is their sauce. Yummy, fiery sauce!


Raimie's kiddie meal. I don't know why kiddie meals don't come with vegetables. Some kids do enjoy their vegetables, you know!


My 1/4 chicken with coleslaw and corn.


Zaini's 1/4 chicken with chips and more chips.

Our flavour of choice : extra hot for our chicken! What's yours? Lemon & Herb, Mild, Hot or Extra Hot?

Comments

  1. Ah yes, Nando's!! I really enjoy their food too. Count me in for the extra-extra-extra hot sauce :) What I like about it is it's got a really good bite, without the vinegar taste that accompanies "western" "hot sauce", like tabasco - ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Wafflehour selling Crispy Waffle, Tasty Hotdog, Sweet Corn and any other products. Please come to visit our READ MALAYSIA food corner. Visit our website, wwww.wafflehour.com for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @*lynne*,
    ya ya... lagi extra extra hot, the better. :D Biar meleleh hingus. Muahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't eaten Nandos in ages :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Romantic cruise dinner? Would that cost a lot?

    Haven't eaten Nando for some time too. If you ask me, I'll switch flavours everytime I go there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mei Teng,
    Me too actually until this particular visit. I stopped being their regular customer when they start changing their menu (and increasing the prices in the process) ages and ages ago. :D

    @Jim,
    I should think so! :D Want me to check for you. *wink wink*

    So you are adventurous with Nando's flavour eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So this is Nando's! Ladyviral mentioned it on her comment and I was wondering what's Nando's. The foods look delicious. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Ayie,
    it is, it is. But a bit expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've gone for the cruise round the lake before. Quite nice!

    I used to go Nando's at 1Utama. Now no more, cos I find that the chicken so small and the price so high. No VIP discount card lah : (

    Now I prefer to go to Kenny Rogers. At least bigger chicken and side dish and price cheaper! Though I must say Nando's sauce are very unique and nice.

    I love all the flavours except the mild one.

    Haha! Most kids don't like vegetables, that's why they don't have them for kids, though they really should to promote healthy eating!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @foong,
    normal one or the romantic dinner cruise one? :D

    Yalah, compared to when they first opened, the chicken all shrank in size but the price keep going up! I like Nando's better than Kenny Rogers if not for the price.

    Raimie loves vegetables, especially broccolli and celery. What's hard to get him eat is rice. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol, maybe but now I don't think I need a romantic cruise ride.

    I was thinking maybe I could go to Mines the next time in KL, provided I stay long enough. Got KTM station there so should be convenient XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Jim,
    true, can stop at Serdang station and if you don't want to walk, just take a mini bus ride to the Mines. There is a cruise promotion at KTM but not sure whether it is still available now. If you do come by the Mines (and it's during the weekend, give me a call, OK?) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts