A Slow Connection Again

Hmmm... I'm in pain. I have to be very patient with my internet connection for the past three days.

I'm using Maxis wireless broadband and a while ago, it was sooooo slow and got better after a couple of days. Now, seem like it's back to square one. Slow slow slow. Sometimes I wonder why I bother paying RM143.00 a month for an atrocious connection. I have yet seen my Maxis broadband achieved full speed even after two years of using it.

Maybe I really need to start looking at other providers now. :(

So, for Entrecard members, bear with me. I just don't think it's logical to sit in front of the computer for 6-8 hours just to make a 100 drops. Ugh!

Comments

  1. When we went home for 3 months, we used celcom wireless broadband. It was also VERY VERY slow. Not worth it. Seems like Maxis pun xbuleh harap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Streamyx is slow, Maxis also slow. I doubt there's any out there that is much better. That's the problem with Malaysia's internet access. Compared to Singapore, we're so out of date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Farah & foong,
    that's why. Every time we vacationed in Japan and use the internet there, I was like Wow! We are out of date but we're not paying an out of date charges each month. They're expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here I only pay 2,400 yen for my internet with 10 mega of speed. Buleh la nak download American Idol sejam je.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Farah,
    bestlah... kalu convert pun x sampai RM100.00 :D
    Nih nak download Kamen Rider Decade, mau ambik sepanjang malam. Suffer kan?

    ReplyDelete
  6. the internet connection sucks lately, very annoying.

    anyway, it's my usual practise to only drop 30 EC p/day, can't even make it to 50 drops due to time and work constraints.

    ReplyDelete
  7. we face the same problem, i used streamyx, its very slow... cant download any movie anymore

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Life Ramblings,
    it seems that almost all internet service provider in Malaysia suck. :(

    @rumah lina,
    hi hi hi. Another lina! :P
    I thot streamyx better coz its a fixed line. Not that good also eh?

    Why oh why we put up with such service? Maxis, Streamyx, Celcom - please come p with a solution & don't shortchange customers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, charge so high but connection so lousy!! The problem is, even with new Internet providers - they still depend on TM as TM monopolizes everything! So as long as TM does not buck up, there will be no hope for us Malaysians!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts