Bukit Panorama, Sungai Lembing

Some photos of sunrise and morning scenery at Bukit Panorama, Sungai Lembing to share with you guys. Credit goes to my friend and colleague, Joey for taking these awesome photos.

Joey loves taking photos - we make use of his hobby every festival by asking him to take our photos around Mid Valley Megamall be it Hari Raya decoration, Chinese New Year or Christmas. Thanks Joe!

Back to the photos - aren't nature awesome. Of course living in KL, one don't wake up to these view which is a pity.

Some more info about Bukit Panorama can be found at Dailyramblings101. Enjoy!



Comments

  1. Wah! Such a beautiful place! How to get there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such beautiful place. Are you sure that is Bukit Lembing? :) I am visiting your other blog to know more about Bukit Lembing now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful! I love the beauty of nature. Relaxes me and fills me with happiness! : )

    Btw, your comment on my blog about the good spirits in your house - true or not? Even though they appear to be good, I still scared! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ECL,
    Sg Lembing is en-route to Kuantan.

    @Jason, true lah - That's Bukit Panorama. The two suns might be a bit confusing. LOL

    @foong,
    yes, I agree with you. :)

    The spirit? True story one! That's why I don't stay up too late nowadays, scared they come and nudged me to go to sleep. Heeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh, really or not? Don't kid me. How come you don't blog about it? But don't blog about it at home lah, after they kacau you! Hehe.

    Like that I don't dare to visit your house even if you invite me now! *tremble*

    ReplyDelete
  6. @foong,
    like u said, I don't blog about it because I don't want them to come and comment about my post! o_O but whenever anybody posted a ghost story, I'll tell them about this experience. :)
    Come lah, my house where got scary one!
    I have a friend who used to have a "bunian or orang halus" as a friend and the friend would always be beside her at night. When we stayed at her house sometime to finish up our assignments (this was way back in college), some of us can actually feel "her" presence. Scary or not? Lagi worse man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photos are all for thumbs up! Very scenic and well captured!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts